Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Visit To Kelly Tarlton's

I have just been to Kelly tarlton's here is some photo's of us and the sea animal's.


 This is me and my friend. Here is his blog http://pesseant.blogspot.co.nz/
 We learnt about the penguin's
our class went to the park for a little play.


We really enjoyed seeing the stingray's,shark's and we even got to feel the starfish and saw the people with the sharks.Just then my (sean) friend couldn't spell area haha :)  . While we were there we versed each other in a race we had to put our hand's in freezing cold water.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Zane. I really enjoyed the trip. My favourite part was seeing all the penguins. I thought they were statues until they started moving. What was your favourite part? I heard you scored a try in your league game yesterday. Will you write a post about that too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zane,

    That water is cooled aye I can only put my hand in it for like five seconds it's really hard but what I really enjoyed was the playground inside Kelly Tarltons:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.