Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

The Holidays Are On!

Screenshot 2014-10-02 at 7.13.36 PM.png


Monday: The holiday’s are on, especially for me I am loving it kicking back relaxing & enjoying the sun. If you are already enjoying it as much as me please make sure to leave a comment.


Now I am kind of actually missing school from like things to work on & my friends. But I still am having fun with my uncle & electronics walking, Xbox360, computer & Kicking the ball at dunkirk park in panmure. Tuesday: Today me and my uncle were playing Xbox live & then we went up to the shop’s got some food & drinks and if you are or did something interesting please leave it in the comments.  Ok so we got back & waiting relaxing for about a good 1 to 2 hours until my aunty, uncle & cousins came around on bike’s. So when they came me & my sister went with them to there house. Me & my cousin Josh were running while my aunty, uncle, sis & cousin was riding in the bike and at home we got our uncle to look after us.


When we left to go to our aunty’s first we played some shoots with the basketball & netball  and then we went inside to play on the PS3 and we played Rugby league. When we finished playing league we went outside again and played volleyball so it was me & Josh vs kaycee (my sister) and isiah my cousin. We were playing and every now and then i would or Josh would bump the ball and we would strike. After about a good 30-45 minutes we went back inside the score was 30-33 and we lost so kaycee & isiah won. When we finished we went back on to the PS3 & watched Sione’s Wedding unfinished business. So we were leaving and Josh & Isaiah ended up coming to our house so Kaycee & isaiah went home while me & Josh stopped at dunkirk to do some awesome conversions.  


Wednesday: So we got back and it was my cousins birthday & the food he chose to eat was Mcdonalds. He is now 10 years of age & his name is Tu Ariki so thats the end of that. After we ate dinner I went into my room & me and Josh were playing rugby and now after that I am actually bruised on my neck, hip, wrist & shoulder. So after we played rugby we decided to do a all nighter and it was awesome we watched movie’s, game’s. and music. So at about 4:30 I started to get really tired. And in the morning I ended up like being a little bit dizzy but once I started moving I was algood. Me & Josh went back and started rugby again until my uncle decided we would go to the reserve & kick the ball around. And me & Josh ended up playing held.


So Everybody I hope you enjoyed week 1 of 2 week’s and next week I will post another one and remember to leave some comments please and get ready for week 2 holiday writing.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the first week of the holidays was fun for you Zane. I guess a lot of your friends were at the Riverside Club camp last week. We had fabulous weather there and good times at the beach and playing all the games and activities.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear all your happenings over the holidays Zane, you haven't been wasting them that's for sure!
    Good on you for using those possessive apostrophes and for using a variety of sentence lengths and complexities. Do you remember us talking about trying to get a variety of sentence beginnings? Read over your 4th paragraph and see if you can spot the repetitive beginning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.