Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Life In Titanic


As the dark night clouds slithered like a snake through the dark the sky.  It is the 5th night of the in the UNSINKABLE Titanic the largest vessel built by mankind and also the largest moving object that sailed the water in 1912. A man named Sam slept through one of the nights that might be his last night alive.


Sleeping in the beautiful cabin Sam was awaken by a terrible scratch on the side of the vessel and he was scared but not enough to frighten him out of the bed. Sam was still sleeping until he started to feel a lot colder and as he slipped my hand down he felt freezing water. And when I woke up  But after the bell was ringing it was time to get out everyone screaming and god they were so loud I had to cover my ears to make sure I wouldn't get deaf. I was trying not to panic but it was really hard I saw the freezing water started to crawl up the dark hallways and after it took me about 15 minutes later I reached the top. After I reached the top I rushed to put my family in the lifeboats.
I heard the crew telling people only Women and children in the lifeboats first. When I was putting the kids in the lifeboats I grabbed a flare and then started loading people as I was loading women & children before the men well most of the men were 1st class and we were leaving all our families behind. Most of the women weren't going to leave their husbands like me. As I waved the last goodbye and as Sam was on the ship waving to never see them again….


THE TRAGIC MOMENT OF THE TITANIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.