Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

My First Win

So, last saturday I had my second real club soccer game for Ellerslie out in Mount Roskill.


On the way to the fields the sky was grim, looking like it was about to rain. As we reached the field I jumped out of the car and I straight away noticed that none of my teammates were there. But after about five minutes the manager showed up with his son Luke so while we were waiting we kicked the ball around, practicing.


15 minutes on, more of my teammates came. Tino, Sam, Bailey and Harry. We started kicking more balls around while we waited for one more player. Soon, Tsubasa came, so because are in the 11th grade we have 9 players on the field and on saturday we only had 9 players.

So we had no subs and it was a tough game, for the first half it was a hard stalemate. The second half was more interesting. The first goal was scored by Tino a awesome goal as well, kicked it in with his left foot even though he is a right footer it also just slipped off the goalie's gloves. The next goal was scored by Tsubasa it was a very good goal set up by me and the goalie saved the shot but luckily Tsubasa was there to finish it in. The last goal was scored by the other team just past our goalie’s arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.