Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

A Time Something Went Missing

As I have grown up I have lost many thing’s, I wouldn’t be surprised if you have to, some things were important to me some were not.

I think that everyone loses something at once, me I have lost my favourite pair of shoes, my favourite hats my phone and my MONEY!!!. What I have missed out the most on was my money and shoes well actually I miss all of them.

But this will be about my phone, so on a sunny weekend me my cousin and my mum were outside at the park. While me and Louis were playing with the ball and playing music (on my phone), my mum was relaxing on the bean bag. We were playing soccer, taking penalties and trying to skill each other. After around an hour or so, we got bored so we all packed our stuff and drove home. After around 10-20 minutes it started raining.


When we got home we started playing xbox after the rain cleared I walked louis back to his house and back. When I got home I played some more xbox and then had a shower and went to sleep. When I woke up I went into the lounge had breakfast and then when to go grab my phone… But as I walked in my room it wasn’t where it usually was and after that I remembered, I didn’t bring my phone back home.

So I ran out to my mum and told her that “I left my phone at the park!”. As I was wondering if it broke (from the rain) and so I ran across to the park to see if my phone was there sadly it wasn’t I ran home and told my mum that “It wasn’t there”.


A few days later my mum got a call apparently someone got my phone and called my mum. I was pretty excited when she told me, he told her to pick it up at the dairy so a few days later my mum went to the dairy and got back for me. I don’t know if it was wet but I was happy when I saw it was still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.