Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

This Year's Reflection

I felt like my first year in intermediate was  amazing, i definitely enjoyed my first year ever in intermediate. 2015, So far i’m enjoying the life of a senior, there are many good things about being a senior.

One thing I found very satisfying this year was all the trips we went on and how many activities we did. We did activities like friday sports, and trips like Rainbows end and Polyfest and soon Parakai.
The difficult parts in this year we're moving to more work and more difficult work. I also found work extra hard from Extension, Maths and Reading & Writing. I feel like this year I maybe could’ve done more work then I have done.
I’ve enjoyed the new teachers and the ways they teach and the way they talk to us.I think that the teachers are doing good for teaching us a lot of new things.

This year has been super fun, busy, challenging and cool. I want to be able to look forward to next year as I will be a year 8.

Overall I had a really fun year, did new things and accomplished new achievements. 2015 Was an amazing year in my opinion, and I thank all the teachers for teaching me.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Zane, I look forward to seeing your accomplishments for 2016!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.