Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Antarctica writing



Icy desert, bad bad temperatures big icebergs,I think you know where  i'm talking about. Yes it is Antarctica. This place,Antarctica is  an amazing place. All of the different people have homes in antarctica A Lot of people explore their like scientist the scientist sort of live there.



What about the wildlife? yes the wildlife there are ferocious animals especially the leopard seal  and the killer whale there are many types of penguins,seals and whales even seabirds. Skewers are the most ferocious bird, and penguins are scared of them and run away from their eggs and skewers like the penguin eggs.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Zane,
    I loved you story, and I also was tempted to listen to your Audio and I found it easy to read along with you in your story. I loved how you started of with, Icy desert. Great writing and Audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zane, I like your story.
    Your first sentence really gets me interested in your story.
    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.