Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Spider Monkey

Title:  (Spider Monkey Who Kills People)

Topic:

Purpose: To report and inform on a topic.

Audience: Readers of my blog, students and teachers at PES.

Text Parts/Planning: Do your planning here.


Start your writing below the line. When you have finished fill out the effective writing checklist and get your buddy to check as well. (Copy and paste the √)



Once upon a time in Australia there was a spider monkey that killed almost every human being. But one man had been travelling across the entire earth fighting those horrible animals and his name was Spartacus.



Spartacus was very strong and brave. When he finished killing all the beasts in U.S.A he got a call from Aussie It was Hugh Jackman he said there is a beast ruling our town and Spartacus said ok and and he went on his plane and headed for Australia and that spider monkey was still searching the houses and the building and he was really hungry Spartacus showed up.





Everyone was happy he came I mean Hugh Jackman he was waiting to see what the beast was thinking it was hard but when he figured out what he was thinking nothing. So he waited walking in circle and then the monkey thought attack and the started punching each other and then they brang out there guns Spartacus started shooting the beast ran away but came back trapping Spartacus got trapped with a spider web and ripped out straight away.




The battle went on for hours there were big hits small hits and then death Spartacus won with a broken arm and heel. They all came out of there hiding spots and cheered for him and then the world got better and the world was happy.


Presented by :Story starter.

Is  My Writing Effective?
Are my paragraph/s about one MAIN idea?
Do my paragraph/s have more than one sentence?  (usually 2-4)
Are the sentences connected and build up the MAIN idea?
Do my sentences in my paragraphs begin in different ways?
Are the sentences varied?  e.g. in length, in complexity
Have I used different types of sentences?   e.g Statements(.) Questions(?) Exclamations(!) OR Speech (“ “)
Have I carefully chosen words/vocabulary in my sentences?
Do my sentences and paragraphs meet the purpose?

Do my sentences/paragraphs appeal to the reader/audience?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.