Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Why I Want To Be An Ambassador

Hi Mrs Burt my name is Zane, Kaycee's brother and this is my story of why I want to be an ambassador.

I would like to be an ambassador because I like showing the world the stuff I do on my blog. The reason why i want to be an ambassador to represent Pt England School and make my family happy and I feel confident that I can do it. I would love to be an ambassador like my sister was.


It would be great to get a spot with the other ambassadors and I love presenting and talking. The job would be good for me because I talk loud and sometimes quiet but I can speak loud when you want me to. Please give me the opportunity to be an ambassador I will try my hardest.




Learn create share is my way of blogging like these math problems or other work problem's.

This is why i'd like to be an ambassador.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.