Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Whanau Touch


On a boiling hot day me and the rest of my family were going to play in a touch tournament at Orakei ,Going to have some fun and pass the ball. We were going to try to get into the semi finals. When we got our jerseys I was straight into it but the jersey was very big on me it was like a dress.





This was going to be my first time playing in this tournament and playing for my whanau so it was very exciting. So as soon as they said team hotu vs the witikas and for that game I was on the field first and last. When the game was coming to an end everyone was tired and worn out and we did not win that match.






As the time ticked by more matches went bye and I was very tired playing in every single match and every time that I got a runaway I’d just get touched but I would make like 40 yards. Going to our last and final game I was going to give it my hardest. There were alot of kids in my team and only like 4 adults so we were struggling and we did not win and we didn't lose………



After all those games we had a barbeque with everyone. And then I saw my friend Louis so we played around and then we decided we would go to the beach for a swim. After the entire day I was exhausted we went home and I was asleep at six oclock.       


THE END




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.