Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Movie In The Park

On Saturday ,movies in the park were running Wreck It Ralph at Pt england Reserve. And Me my mum sister and my two cousins went down to the reserve to watch the movie.



Me and my cousin  biked from panmure to the reserve. A lot of people showed up to watch the movie. I saw my friend Stevenson and me and him started finding more of our friends and cousins. Once we heard the beginning we rushed to the place where we were sitting and started to watch the movie but it was 9:00. The movie was going very loud in a lot of scenes.




While the movie was playing the time ticked bye. And While I was watching the movie I was running back and forth getting drinks,chip and biscuits. When the movie had finished I checked the time it was 11:30 and I was exhausted so as soon as I got home I just went straight to sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.