Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Saturday Night Market

In Pakuranga they have the night market on in Saturday i go there pretty much every week. That shows how much I love it. I love all the things there like the dumplings,butter chicken and they have awesome smoothies as well. I love the whole place and it has the best food.



It is the best place in Pakuranga after he warehouse, Burger king and yeah all that. Every time I go to the night market I usually get butter chicken and a Oreo smoothie if i'm lucky i'll get a donut bread. I love it when we go to the night market I would go there every day if I could.




The time that the night market is open is 5:00 till 12:00 at night. Every time is awesome just go there you won't regret it well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.