Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Family Trip (Writing Test)

In February, 2014 my mum brang up the idea to go see my brother, of course I wasn’t gonna say no.


So me my mum and my sister decided to go see my brother, Mareva the reason we didn’t see him much because he was in Melbourne australia. He left when he was 17 and we went to visit him for his birthday. He is the second oldest of all my sibling’s at 20 years old so we got the plane tickets to see my brother.


March, 2014
So we were dropped off at the airport from my aunty and we bought some tickets and went into the plane area as we were walking around we went to change our NZ money to Australian money. So while we were walking around these fancy shop’s our plane was called as we went to go find our place to go onto the plane I saw a arcade and I was off. After playing a couple games we found where we were meant to go, and it was so crowded, but after around 30mins we were starting to board the plane.



So on the plane me and my mum were taking selfies and taking photo’s of the awesome landscapes. I wasn’t a very long trip only three and a half hours or so, I was enjoying the trip we brought some food played some games but then it was time to go and check out the Melbourne airport. So we walked around, and then we went outside to look for my mum’s friend who was gonna pick us up. For a while we were walking around and then we saw her and we loaded our things into her car and she took us back to her place.



Later on in the night around 1:00am my brother texted my mum and told her to meet at McDonalds so we went to McDonalds to see my brother. I was so excited to see him I don’t know what he looks like what he does so I was very happy to see him. As we drove into McDonalds we saw him leaning on his car so we parked next to him and hopped out the car to see him. I was first to give him a hug and Kaycee (My sister). As we were talking he showed me inside his car told me stories of drag races and he also gave me gum. As the night went on everyone got tired except for me so I wanted to go back to my brothers aunty’s with Mareva so I went off with him while my sister and mum went back to my mums friends place.



We quietly crept into the house into his room the time was about 2:00am and I was still pumped so as he went to sleep I was watching movies until I got tired and fell asleep. In the morning I woke up and went to the kitchen to find my brother and his cousin talking. So I went in and said hi and Mareva made me a breakfast and Milo. After breakfast we went to go see my mum and sister and once we saw them Mareva knew where to take them, to the mall. So we went to a mall and we saw a  movie called Captain america Winter soldier it was a really good movie and my mum and sister really enjoyed the mall.


After the day went my mum booked us a hotel call The Crown Hotel or Crown Plaza but I was amazing but for some reason our cards for the elevator didn't work so we had trouble with that so we got a new wasn’t much better the first thing we did was go to the pools so we swam there for ages and my brother came to the hotel later on as we got out the pool we went back to the room and we had my brother with us by then and we ended up sharing beds. In the hotel room the was an amazing view of the city.


We went for walks my brother took us to 3 more movies and I can’t remember the names. As we walked around the city we went to amazing place saw cool things and most of all had fun. I pretty much went where ever my brother went and I had the best time I could ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.