Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Polyfest

Travelling around

POLYFEST YAYYY, So it is now the 40th birthday of Polyfest.

Kia ora to my post about Polyfest. Polyfest is a big day to see or perform cultural dances from all over the world Tongan, Maori, Samoan but most of all there is great food. Mostly I would enjoy Walking around seeing the Performance's, eating and enjoying the time with my friends. 


This is where you find new things taste new things and you can see awesome things. You could test your strength, your Instincts and it's just awesome. I encourage more people to go to Polyfest. You can see what company's have in order like Air New New Zealand (Airport), Globug (Energy company) and many more.

It is a awesome place "I certainly love the place"  and maybe you will to but sadly if you want to go now you can't well you have to wait till 2016 as it has already passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.