Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Cross Country


Huffing and Puffing across the finish line I am not sure who won,I mean who came 3rd  it was a tie or a something.

As I was running I saw my   jogging  and I just past him me and my friends were jogging or sprinting together we I  was going fine then I got a very bad stitch and then I slowed down and me and lomio lee past me and his dad was cheering him on and he was the eyes at the back of his head.

When I caught up his dad told him i was right behind him, as we were running to the park he was still in the lead but at the last 10 centimeters I sprinted and thats where it ends.




Here is the people that were involved the people that I talked about not the whole cross country.http://pesjoshuat.blogspot.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.